Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Seaon 4, Episode 10: Daedalus [Spoilers]

Options
  • 16-01-2005 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

So what did you all think of this? Those of you with distant cousins in the states should have gotten this episode :). Myself, I thought it was quite good, though how it advances the general plot i'm not quite sure...

How do you rate this episode? 18 votes

It was great!
    0%
    It was good!
    0%
    It was "ok"
    22%
    azezilNeoSlicerZbkehoeStark 4 votes
    Disappointing
    38%
    PraetorianAsokmacronotMrPinKRound CableJohnny Stormtoiletduck 7 votes
    I'd rather watch Mutant X
    38%
    TazzleJustHalfbizmarkUser45701is_that_soTristramDude111 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Disappointing
    Nothing special. Thought it was extremely predictable from the moment we found out
    Emory lost a son. Could it have been anything other than a crazy transporter experiment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Disappointing
    MrPinK wrote:
    Nothing special. Thought it was extremely predictable from the moment we found out
    Emory lost a son. Could it have been anything other than a crazy transporter experiment?

Not much happened. IMHO they could have done a lot more to add to Archers' backstory.
    At least there was not a happy ending
    but other than that it was not up to the generally somewhat higher standard of season 4 so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

It bored the **** out of me tbh

2/10

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Easily the weakest of the season for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Disappointing
    Not great, go in with a low expectation and you will see an average Star Trek episode.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Terrible. Only good parts were the Trip and T'Pol parts. Everything else was woeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I didnt like this episode u have to remember for weeks all we have had a great episodes of ENT SG1 SGA and then we have this its a ok episode but i was just dissapointed

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It was "ok"
    It was okay. The Trip and T'pol parts were good alright. They could have done more with a plot that centred around one of the most important pieces of Trekdom after the warp drive, and in its formative stages.

When I first heard of the Enterprise series, I thought "cool, they can show the effects of transporter sickness and the like".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Utter crap, but then what else do you expect from Enterprise? I did think the guy who playe Emory Eriksson was good tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Wasnt good at all.Very disappointed as Id really enjoyed the eps previous dealing with Vulcan storyline.

Agree that the actor playing Emory was very good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement