Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Look Gamble

Options
  • 16-01-2005 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭

Interesting hand from cash game the other night, crazy 5handed table myself and Eric go 20 on the blind preflop with Mick Murphy not on the blind, theflop comes 8c4d4c Mick checks I check Eric bets 20blind, Mick calls so I decide to look at 1card, its the 2c so of course I call, the turn is 5h and its checked around, 6on the river Mick checks I check Eric takes a look at his cards and bets 20 Mick folds I look at my cards for the first time see a house of sixes raise it up and get called by a straight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Trip Jacks and Tens is the best I have done with the no look gamble....of the course the worst is 23o :)

Advertisement