Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Stick Duo?

Options
  • 16-01-2005 3:46am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

are memory stick duo and memory stick pro duo the same..

i have a sony ericsson p910i and was just wondering if it could support both..

i currently only know that it supports memory stick duo as thats what was sold with it but would it support Pro as pro is way cheaper?

edit: actually i just checked and its a 32mb memory stick pro duo thats inside in it.. so whats the difference why is pro cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

they aren't the same, the P910i supports both (Pro Duo up to 1GB)

re: Memory Stick site for all your queries on the various media

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

memory stick and memeory stick duo only go up to 128mb, everything above that is meroy stick pro or memory stick pro duo. It says on products (usually around the slot) that its pro. If it doesnt say "memory pro duo or memory stick pro" then its not pro compatible.

Advertisement