Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's your pokename?

Options
  • 05-07-2000 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Check out your Pokename
    Your Pokename is:

Konerd

You live in the rivers of Australia, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, wolves and water.

Combat Characteristics

You can eat bricks. You can throw wind. You can spit broken glass.

Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Lotle.

Sweeeeeeet.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Your Pokéname is:
    Vulwad
    You live in the snowy mountains of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of insects, garbage and Dr. Pepper.
    Combat Characteristics
    You can shoot poison. You can puke Dr. Pepper. You can breathe lava. You can puke hot death. You can throw nunchucks.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Pikabra.

hmmmmmm...

biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Your Pokemon name is:

Memner

You live in a small cabbage garden in the Outer Hebridies, and your diet consists of curtain railings, whiskey and heavy metal roadies.

Combat Characteristics
    You can whistle dixie like nobodies business, you can throw pokemon at speeds faster than the speed of light, and your special move is mummifying enemies with congealed, dandruff ridden strands of heavy meta roadie hair until they die.

Yoou Natural Enemy is:
    All Pokemon, cause you f!cking hate the little Sh!t's!!!

Say hello to my little friend !!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

Your Pokéname is:
    Nidotung

You live in the steppes of Alberta, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, TV dinners and beer.

Combat Characteristics
    You can breathe rocks. You can breathe lava. You can puke bricks. You can throw poison. You can shoot sledgehammers.

Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Eefu.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Your Pokéname is:
    Polipit
    You live in the blazing deserts of Hawaii, and your diet consists mostly of rocks, wolves and beer.
    Combat Characteristics
    You can spit hot death. You can breathe lava. You can spit wind.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Moopuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Your Pokéname is:
    Kopit
    WTF?
    You live in the snowy mountains of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, rocks and Dr. Pepper.
    Yep. Diet sounds about right. (see here). I think that's meant to read "your diet consists mostly of TV dinners and Dr. Pepper, which rocks!"...
    Combat Characteristics
    You can puke lava. You can spit Dr. Pepper. You can eat fire. You can breathe bricks. You can spit nunchucks.
    F**kin' hell... me enemies better watch out. Pity I can't fly too... or can I?
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Lopuff.
    Who?- Och, he doesn't bother me. I can puke lava, eat fire, breathe bricks and spit nunchucks... "Lopuff" is DOG MEAT!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Pokémon- one of the biggest piles of festering horsesh*t to ever be hefted onto an unsuspecting unprepared public.

Bard

home page

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 05-07-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Your Pokéname is:
    Squirrina
    hmmm
    You live in the blazing deserts of Hawaii, and your diet consists mostly of rocks, wolves and beer.

Well, one out of 3 isn't bad... smile.gif

Combat Characteristics
    You can spit hot death. You can breathe lava. You can spit wind.
    Should that not read "break wind"? Especially after all that beer...
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Nidovee.

WTF is Nidovee? Come forth and show yourself, you foul smelling excrement of a horse!

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Bard:
    Pokémon- one of the biggest piles of festering horsesh*t to ever be hefted onto an unsuspecting unprepared public.
    Originally posted by Trojan:
    WTF is Nidovee? Come forth and show yourself, you foul smelling excrement of a horse!
    Hey - it's catching on!

Bard

home page

Advertisement