Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commisioner for Oaths in NAVAN, Notary?

Options
  • 16-01-2005 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi

I am not sure if this is the right group for this thread, if not then can some one please guide to the exact location.

I need some info. I NEED TO MAKE A STATUTORY DECLARATION, WHICH SHOULD BE IN FRONT OF AND SIGNED BY A NOTARY PUBLIC, A COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS OR A PEACE COMMISSIONER

I am an navan and not really sure about where to find to whom to contact,

Can some please tell me where to contact and is there in money involved as well? if yes then which one would be cost effective and quick appraoch.

Thanks

AC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Not sure about Navan, but yes there will a cost involved. Most solicitors will tell you when you enquire. It is not hugely expensive, but I would hazard a guess that you shouldn't really have to pay any more than €50 ( This is a guess ) and you do have to go to their office. Notarising documents is cheaper. As for finding one go to www.goldenpages.ie or look up the Golden Pages itself. I wouldn't check too many as the price is likely to be in the same ball park for all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

There is a commisioner of oaths on Railway St, at the corner of Trimgate St.

BTW. Moved to North East > its where Navan is. :)

Advertisement