Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Time!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Oi Chiefy, any decent reaction to the 'stable condition' gag, then? Or were ya too drunk to remember it smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

God damn! That was ages ago and here you are trawling through old posts - you must be bored CT smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

very Kharn smile.gif however I told that joke to a rapturous reaction last night (in the pub natch smile.gif ), and that put me in mind of what Chief wrote a ways back.

took me a while to find it too, I searched for 'big green bicycle eater' before i thought of just searching for 'Chief' smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

LOL biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Mark_The_Whale

I know the contest is over, but still:

One cow says to another cow: How 'bout that mad cow disease. Wouldn't like to have that.
    The other cow replies: I can't say that I have and opinion. I'm a tractor.

Probably heard it before, but I liked it.

How many Irishmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?

"**** it, we'll drink in the dark."

He, he.. love dat one

Mark the Whale. AKA Xavius the Whale.

!

Advertisement