Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another Nun joke....

Options
  • 05-07-2000 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

A train hits a bus load of nuns and they all perish. They are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates past St. Peter. He asks the first nun, "Sister Karen, have you
    ever had any contact with a Penis?"
    The nun giggles and slyly replies, "Well once I touched the head of one with the tip of my finger." St. Peter says, "OK, dip the tip of your finger in the holy water and pass
    through the gate." St. Peter asks the next nun the same question, "Sister Elizabeth have you ever had any contact with a penis?" The nun is a little reluctant but replies,
    "Well once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter says "OK, dip your whole hand in the holy water and pass through the gate."
    All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line.
    One nun is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says "Sister, Sister what seems to be the rush?"
    The nun replies "If I'm going to have to gargle that holy water, I want to go before Sister Mary sticks her ass in it!!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

i fell out of the cradle laffing at that one.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

lol thats good
    ROFL
    good one

in the end.. I'm the last one standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

biggrin.gif Good Un biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

GOod un'

• Advertisement