Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG this is so stupid, but i laffed me hole off

Options
  • 05-07-2000 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs the dad that his son was born without a torso, arms, or legs. The son is just a head!

The dad loves his son just the same and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion.

After 21 years, the son is old enough for his first drink. Dad takes him to the bar and tearfully tells the son that he is proud of him. Dad orders the biggest, strongest drink for his boy.

With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.

Swoooop! A torso pops out!

The bar is dead silent, then bursts into a whoop of joy. The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again.

The patrons chant, "Take another drink!" The bartender shakes his head in dismay.

Swoooop! Two arms pops out.

The bar goes wild. The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again.

The patrons chant, "Take another drink!" The bartender ignores the whole affair.

By now, the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down, grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it.

Swoooop! Two legs pop out.

The bar is in chaos. The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God.

The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left...then to the right...and through the front door into the street, where a truck runs over him and kills him instantly.

The bar falls silent. The father moans in grief.

The bartender sighs and says, "That boy should have quit while he was a head."

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

*Groan*

smile.gif good 'un smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

*slap*
    that was terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

why am I laffing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Well I DID say it was stupid smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Mark_The_Whale

Ouch.

That hurts.

Mark the Whale. AKA Xavius the Whale.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

lol were you people get all these jokes from..
    the joke was kinda crap but it was funny smile.gif

in the end.. I'm the last one standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

ANd the morale is dont drink.... that could happe to you.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Don't drink any more, when your already legless *Boom Boom*

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭metalchicken

oh dear smile.gif

Advertisement