Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

berrruuutal!

Options
  • 06-07-2000 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because", he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer"

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I really should delete that for everyone's sanity!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

omg that is unqestionably the worst joke i have ever heard, good one smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Actually the girl in accounts here has just told me one on the same lines after I told her that one.

A Mafia boss has just got a new pair of shoes and leaves em in his office one day. He comes back in to see a cat jumping out the window, and his shoes have been ripped to bits.

He sends out his hoods to track down the offending feline, and they find a couple of likely candidates and bring em back.

The chief hood brings in the first cat and says 'Pardon me Boss, is this the cat that ate your new shoes?' smile.gifsmile.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Castor Troy:

The chief hood brings in the first cat and says 'Pardon me Boss, is this the cat that ate your new shoes?' smile.gifsmile.gif
    Erm...explain it to me in simple words?

Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Mark_The_Whale

Hehe. I liked it.

<THUD>

Mark the Whale. AKA Xavius the Whale.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

ahh not the best i've heard.. and not the worst.. but im not complaining that it was crap it was alright

in the end.. I'm the last one standing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Hmmmmmmmmm, I dunno any more I really don't...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

ahh yes, funny crap jokes. They're what makes the world go round.

Say hello to my little friend !!!

Advertisement