Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wonderful Days

• 16-01-2005 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

I started a thread on this ages ago and forgot about the movie.
    Has anyone ever saw it?

From imdb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Zakalwe

Seen it, nothing incredibly special. Graphically it was interesting, but the 3d tended to be way too obvious and didn't blend very well with the 2d. I have to agree with the IMDB review in that the plot was very simplistic. The message of the film "POLLUTION BAD!!!" was also a no-brainer.

The most interesting thing about this film was for me that it was a Korean production. Korea has long been associated with crap animation and Korea is where animation is generally farmed out for budget reasons. This time around though, we get to see a different side of Korean animation and as a start, it's pretty good. It's no Studio Ghibli film, but worth a watch.

Advertisement