Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payback time :)

• 24-03-2000 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Ok Lens are going to pay for last seasons Champions League ........ Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Gandalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

What .. they have to give back all the bungs they got from fixed games ???????
    It could be worse .. AC Milan got caught fixing games and where dropped 2 div !!!
    That would be something .. Man U. Playing BLackpool and Burnley !!!!! smile.gif

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Errr no you moron Arsenal are going to get Lens back for last season Champions League ffs do I have to explain everything, gah smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

AC Milan dropped 2 divisions??? wtf? when?
    Jees I must not b reading the sports section enuff.
    I recall when that happened to marseille when they won the european cup tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

I Know the **** 's are playing Lens ... it's just i'm bitter .. seeing as my team are in Div 1 !!!!!!

Dam Prem leauge .. think they where the best teams in the country !!!!! smile.gif

P.s. Revenge will be mine !!!!!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement