Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity The Best???

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Evilution wrote:
    Nah, you probably need it to sit on to see the PC screen, child.
    Ah here...

Don't be a trolling muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Ah here...

Don't be a trolling muppet

Fukk you man, you started that with your 'Want me to get the thesaurus out' statement. You, sir, are the muppeth who trolleth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

No....he was joking as far as I could tell. Again, with the chilling out and the relaxing - do it!

Pet wrote:
    No....he was joking as far as I could tell. Again, with the chilling out and the relaxing - do it!

As far as you could tell? Kinda answered your own question there, Pet San.

Oh god... here we go again.

This is what pet and myself mentioned.

Man how the hell could you take that any other way than lightheartedly??

Quit trolling or I'll ban you, I've never banned anyone before and never thought I would. Ian (skylynx) has banned people for a HELL of a lot less than this.

Either take a chill pill or go elsewhere

• Advertisement

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Either take a chill pill or go elsewhere

I'm all out of chill pills. Can I have one of yours?

Fortunately for you, you can actually be funny at times.

Thread lightly though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

ooooh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Fortunately for you, you can actually be funny at times.

Thread lightly though
    thread ( P ) (threbreve.gifd)
    n.

1. Fine cord of a fibrous material, such as cotton or flax, made of two or more filaments twisted together and used in needlework and the weaving of cloth.
    2. A piece of such cord.
    1. A thin strand, cord, or filament of natural or manufactured material.
    2. Something that suggests the fineness or thinness of such a strand, cord, or filament: a thread of smoke.
    3. Something that suggests the continuousness of such a strand, cord, or filament: lost the thread of his argument.
    3. A helical or spiral ridge on a screw, nut, or bolt.
    4. Computer Science.
    1. A portion of a program that can run independently of and concurrently with other portions of the program.
    2. A set of posts on a newsgroup, composed of an initial post about a topic and all responses to it.

Neil you pedantic little s.o.b... you know what I mean! :p

That's the good thing about doin physics, they never give a crap about spelling..

"Tread" then..

• Advertisement

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Thread lightly though

*crunch* :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Neil you pedantic little s.o.b... you know what I mean! :p

That's the good thing about doin physics, they never give a crap about spelling..

"Tread" then..
    I read it as more of a pun on tread/thread (albeit a lame one)...maybe I just need to get the rest of Shakespeare's evil out of my head though.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Von Manstein

ApeXaviour wrote:
    For me the best things about tcd is it's location and it's physics degree's reputation. Having never attended another university it's hard to compare about social live's etc, though I will say these have been some of my best years. I hear DCU is good craic also. It was also voted one of the best unis in the country there recently. I've friends who go to maynooth, I wouldn't recommend it.

I always thought Maynooth had a rep of being quite socialable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Nah, dems all boggers so Maynooth is dead on a Friday night after the weekly exodus back to mammy.

Sorry, what I said was ambigious. Education wise it is not the best college to go to at all. Okay I can only really speak from a physics perspective, while comprehensive, the course lacks difficulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Apex, didn't you just browse one of your friends 1st year exams and then summise that all their course are piss easy and serious academically minded people should stay clear? Or did you have a more in depth approach to your massive generalisation?

Advertisement