Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Commanders

Options
  • 16-01-2005 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch it on BBC2?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

kensutz wrote:
    Anyone watch it on BBC2?

Nerdboy Bismark is and wont play me in Pro Evo , damn nerd.....

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

hehe, i cant even play pro evo on the pc coz of the graphics card problem

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

To the original question - I was, good stuff.

Is it a new series, or just a repeat of the old one? – only ever seen one or two of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

KdjaC wrote:
    Nerdboy Bismark is and wont play me in Pro Evo , damn nerd.....

kdjac

Im not a nerd!

monument its a new series...It was quite good dont like the pauses in the middle of the battles though just brakes up the flow of the battle they didnt do that in series 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

bizmark wrote:
    dont like the pauses in the middle of the battles though just brakes up the flow of the battle they didnt do that in series 1
    I'd say that's to give them a bit more of a chance - they usually got slaughtered in the first series and it was kinda frustrating to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

satchmo wrote:
    I'd say that's to give them a bit more of a chance - they usually got slaughtered in the first series and it was kinda frustrating to watch.
    I'd love to go on Time Commanders - would be fairly confident of kicking ass. I will have to mark my calendar for the 2nd series, as I saw almost every one of the 1st. As you mentioned, the teams were usually crap and got slaughtered, which was annoying.

Got Rome: Total War for Christmas and just waiting to finish HL2 before building my empire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Get this mod it makes the game far more fun and realistic mind you it does slow the game down a tad but its worth the trade off tbh and its not even a big speed drop

http://www.rometotalrealism.com

Advertisement