Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacement DTM Mirror Glass and Stereo Facia Replacement

Options
  • 16-01-2005 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

hi,

Have DTM's on my Audi A4 and the drivers side glass ..well fell out and smashed,

tried all the usual car auto shops but none have aftermarket , they just have original replacement glass,
    I have also lost the front of my JVC stereo, anyone know of a website thay just sell the stereo front and nothing else?
    I had one but its gone from my bookmarks

anyone have a similar problem or know where i would get it?

Cheers
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

main dealer or new standard mirrors and housings. afaik dtm come from audi so audi should resupply them. ring up vag/audi distributors if no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

halfords are taking over motorway in blanchardstown and they reckon they will have the morror in in 2 weeks, until then i got a seat one that i need to knock a bit off!!

Advertisement