Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon ball/z/gt

• 16-01-2005 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

one of my most favourite cartoons of all time is the dragon balls series, and it has some of the most coolest moives and games

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I hate it. I can watch most things but this is unbearable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Have to say I hate it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

I hate it. I can watch most things but this is unbearable.
    Have to say I hate it too.

Heh...
    I haven't actually seen much of the anime, but I've read the first couple of volumes of the Dragonball manga and enjoyed it a good bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

I liked the original Dragonball series, but Z and GT is just annoying and goes on way longer then it should have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

DB, I like.
    DBZ, I can't stand.
    DBGT, I'm the world's only fan.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i love them all db dbz bbgt gimme more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Heh, how many episodes did it take for Planet Namek to explode in the Frieza Saga when it should have only taken 5 mins. Sometimes so little happens in an episode its painful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

I counted. From the start of the Freeza fight until when Namek exploded was 20 episodes. In the cut-up dub. Ow.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭neoB

Well it was all neato and stuff at first, but I got tired of waiting ten episodes until finally one fight was over with one guy then on to the next :/. And that is all it was. But when they finally did get down to it, it was raw :D.
    And the games are sweet. :D My favourite person to use hercule ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Dragonball Z was the first anime I ever saw, twas what got me hooked.

I never really liked the original, suppose its because it felt like a prequel.

GT is pretty good, I have part: 1 on dvd, so I don't have to watch crappy dubbed versions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

neoB wrote:
    Well it was all neato and stuff at first, but I got tired of waiting ten episodes until finally one fight was over with one guy then on to the next :/. And that is all it was. But when they finally did get down to it, it was raw :D.

Thats probably the reason i liked the original series so much cause the battles didn't really take so long, and nobody thought Goku would be that strong for a kid.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i would rather have the 500+ episodes than like 50 even if 5 minutes took 20 episodes its just good description:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

anyone know where you can get the proper versions of db on dvd?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

I find that most people who watched a fair bit of anime find DB unwatchable, but I have to say I love it, I love the whole superpower stuff and watching the fighters get stronger!!

Plus Trunks & Vegeta Own!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Theo

you can get dragon ball/z/gt movies and sagas in forbiddin planet.

Vegeta i praise he is one of the most coolest charcters ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

Agreed. hang on...........are you the same theo on theleet.net? or former, whichever,
    yeah DBZ is quite hated but i love it. Some of the storylines I find so enjoyable.

hmm im lovin it,rock that dragon! you can get the dvds with 5 seconds search on the interweb.

Advertisement