Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dempsey on The Political Party tonight 12.20am TV3

Options
  • 16-01-2005 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

I'm hearing rumblings that Minister Dempsey is going to be on TV3's "The Political Party" tonight @ 12.20AM and might be talking about consumer issues.

Can someone make a digital copy of this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

damien.m wrote:
    I'm hearing rumblings that Minister Dempsey is going to be on TV3's "The Political Party" tonight @ 12.20AM and might be talking about consumer issues.

Can someone make a digital copy of this ?

Hmm - I've never actually used my tv card, but I've scheduled my computer to record this tonight. Should work fine. I wont have a chance to encode and upload it until tomorrow afternoon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Meh. Waste of tape.

So, Noel's new thing is for the consumer to be regarded more. Send in your ideas how he does this.

damien.m wrote:
    Meh. Waste of tape.

So, Noel's new thing is for the consumer to be regarded more. Send in your ideas how he does this.

Haven't actually watched it, but its encoding at the moment. Can upload it somewhere when I get back from college if anyone's interested in watching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭eircomtribunal

... if anyone's interested in watching it.

I missed it and I'm interested.
    P.

I missed it and I'm interested.
    P.

Sorry for the delay with this - was having some trouble getting the audio and video to sync up. Its at http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~maxhead/political_party.rar. You'll need XVID or the DIVX 5 codex to play it. Also, its about 54 megs :eek: And I tried to make it small too... 14minutes and 34 seconds, only Minister Dempsey's segment of the programme.

• Advertisement
Advertisement