Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At last, good quality donkey p0rn....

Options
  • 06-07-2000 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Yup, for you donkey lovers out there here's a wee clip to keep you entertained... buffy - pah!

http://www.esatclear.ie/~lorenzo/donkey.mpg
    2.7 megs

mind your wrists.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

LOL, nice wan bubbs smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

biggrin.gif lol - nice one bubbs! biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

And as you can see its up on Blades webspace. Now..... what does that tell you excatly? Just who was holding the camera, and getting all excited..... is that itialian in the background?..... Always knew he was a dirty pervert, but there are limits smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

biggrin.gif Italian Stallion anyone? biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭NakedBibleReadingMan

i just registered www.donkeypr0n.com and i'm looking for young, niave donkeys to exploit, i mean make movie stars out of. send your aplications to dahappydude@letsgetnaked.co.uk. Females only please, and no lard-asses or oldies. Partial nudity is acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

i just registered www.donkeypr0n.com and i'm looking for young, niave donkeys to exploit

Oh Christ... he did too!...

Bard

|home page|scary éire

of course i did, i have a very astute buissness mind and i see a huge gap in the market for free, high-quality donkeypr0n

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Mark_The_Whale

Originally posted by NakedBibleReadingMan:
    ...and i see a huge gap in the market for free, high-quality donkeypr0n

Yanno what? I see a huge gap in the space where most sane people eventually wind up putting a gun to, because of guys like you.

Mark the Whale. AKA Xavius the Whale.

u know u want 'em. And to quote: "i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I see it's a NameZero account... so what next?... going to offer us all email aliases @ donkeypr0n.com ???

Bard

|home page|scary éire

• Advertisement
Advertisement