Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil Outbreak

Options
  • 16-01-2005 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

Just asking if anybody has it so I can ask a few questions about it.

So...so you?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I have it. Without the online mode its really bad. Thank god I got my copy from capcom and didn't pay for it. Most annoying thing apart from the retarded AI are the atrocious loading times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I don't thnk it's all that bad as a stand alone.

Anyway...I assume that you have finished all the scenarios. If you have, I need a hint.
    I'm stuck on the hive scenario and it looks like there is nowhere for me to go.

I'm in B1F and I used the keycard and now have the padlock key.
    I have to put some access codes into a machine so I can redirect the elevator to other floors but I don't know how I'm supposed to get the codes.

There were no memos with them and if there are clues in the memos I already have, I can't find them.
    What am I supposed to do?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sorry, stopped playing it after only beating a few scenarios. Had better games to play. My advice is to check out www.gamefaqs.com

Advertisement