Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Irish Filmmaking Website

• 16-01-2005 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

IFRC is a free resource and community based website for Independent Irish Filmmakers. The aim of IFRC is to provide Irish Filmmakers with all the information they need whether it is to make films or find work in the industry. The website features news, web links, downloads, forums and Private Messaging Service of other members.

IFRC
    www.irish-filmmaking.tk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Thanks for that. I just registered as Darko. I'm the 5th user. I hope the website becomes as popular as this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

signed up...already got some good stuff from it cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ifrc

cheers lads for registering

it's early days yet but i will keep adding to it
    also if anyone has any good links you can add them

can't see it getting as popular as this one but you never know

pass on the address to anyone that might find it of interest

Just a suggestion but after a while, after more users get on, you're going to need some moderators and I see some logic behind filling those places with some of the first ever users <points at self>. I would be happy to mod. the Casting/Movie Talk/other forum(s) if you'd be so bold (and smart and cultured and great in everyway) as to let me. Plus I'd give you a free foot massage every morning.

(Now THAT'S groveling) :D

P.S. I have broadband so going online will never be a problem.

we'll worry about that when the time comes and i'll even consider yourself :D

now can anyone beat a foot massage each morning :D

• Advertisement

Eh, I can't get anything on the site if I log in. I can only view the site as a guest.

yeah don't know what happen there but seems to be ok now

It's happening again. As a guest I can see that my username is logged in and yet I'm obvioulsy not.

yeah i see that your logged in

check to see if your logged into the forum

it's a new site there will always be bugs :mad:

i'll what i can do

That's fair. I won't complain anymore. I'll give it a few days to get set-up then.

• Advertisement

i am having no trouble posting at present :confused:

if anyone is trying to access the site, i'm afraid it's down at present and it's out of my control... the whole hosting server is down.

if it dosen't improve i will move hosting

Advertisement