Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cagliari-Juventus

• 16-01-2005 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

What a goal from Zola, the little guy's still got it. Anyway, the important thing is that goal won me €285 when my 5-way accumulator and my lucky 31 came good.

Woo-hoo!

p.s. does anyone else see the similarities between Juve and Chelsea? Strong defensively, superb keeper, attacking flair in midfield...but a little bit boring?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Yeah I saw it. Stunning header from Zola to win it. It was from about 12 yards out and I dont think any keeper in the world would have saved it.

I also agree with you on the comparisons with Chelsea. I fancy them strongly for the CL, I backed them from the beginning at 14/1 e/w and despite the draw am still quite confident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Cagliari won it?
    I flicked over to it during half-time of the Real Madrid - Zaragoza match and there wasn't that long left then and Juve were 1 up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Makaveli wrote:
    Cagliari won it?

Finished 1-1, but Cagliari had a couple of other chances, the best being a decent shot from Langella (sp?) which was well saved by Buffon. Could have won it in the end, in fairness that would have been unkind to Juve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Phew, Milan close to 2pts again.

Come on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

What a goal from Zola, the little guy's still got it. Anyway, the important thing is that goal won me €285 when my 5-way accumulator and my lucky 31 came good.
    Fair play, I'm hopeless at predicting draws.

• Advertisement
Advertisement