Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB or IBB Breeze Lite

• 16-01-2005 11:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

I have one question that i need assistance with. I am currently using the IBB ripwave service and it is not to my standard (dropped connections, slow downloads etc.) and i was thinking of getting eircoms broadband, i have heard some horror stories about it but anyway i decieded to apply for a phone line just for the broadband (the other line is ISDN and used for the buisness) and sent back details of the customer agreement, i waited and waited then after christmas i rang up 1901 and asked about the account, what did they say " that appliciation has been cancelled" i asked why and the woman said "due to it not been returned within 10 days" i said i posted it the day i got it and sent my cheque of €63.00 in advance, anyway after alot of garbling on the woman said that she'd send out another appliciation, and that the cheque i sent will be used on the new account. I done that on 7th and im still waiting, anyway if i do get it . can anyone tell me if the service is good in the Dublin 6w area, i know about how far away the line is from exchanges and quality etc. but is there service good ie: speed etc.

In failing that i dont recieve a letter will it be a good idea to get the IBB breeze service as i have been with IBB since October 2004, so they should know me by now.
    Also since our buisness is the same address would the buisness package be better, and does it stay the same speed all the time, ie: not drop after 6pm for residential customers.

Sorry for the long post as I needed to ask a few questions
    Thanks in advance if you can help me.
    :):):):):)

Advertisement