Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most frustrating boss you've faced ??

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

hehe this is funny, i thought it was too easy. once you just ran around and killed all the dying jedi first, he only had one life. hehe. very easy if you have the speed force and the draw life force! Gutted for you!
    I think it actually depended on your "build" to be honest, seeing as you were stripped of your usual two buddies and fighting him on your own. I personally found him probably the hardest game boss I ever played.

My character was one of those light ass guys that had stealth and dropping mines and such and also only lightside powers. I think I also went with pretty crap fighting powers. So I couldn't drain life from the dead jedi and only had destroy droid to break them with.

Running around trying to break them all before he killed you was nigh on impossible with my character. Then killing him straight up after that even with full health and armour was literally impossible. Simply couldn't be done with the character I had and I tried it a lot.

I finally got him done by stunning him and planting a stack of mines making sure he didn't run over them, stunning him again, planting a stack of mines in the same place, stunning him again planting another stack of mines and repeating until I'd dropped the max amount of mines and running him through them.

It could be I missed something simple (would really like to know if so) but I think killing him took longer than any other boss I've come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

ViperVenoM wrote:
    ...but kotr w summon and mime = none at that bad ;)
    Or kotr, quadra magic, w summon, and mime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

although i haven't actually fought him yet, mp2:e's boost guardian on hard mode must be an absolute bastard to kill :eek:
    it starts off easy enough, but by the end i'm always down to my last energy tank on normal mode.
    beat him for the third time last night and he had me down to 32 health :eek:
    all the other bosses so far have been hard pushed to shave off one energy tank.

ridley is a bit of a bollox in the original mp on hard mode. his first form is piss easy (especially once you figure out that charged plasma does as much damage as sm blasts :rolleyes: )
    but the second form always owns me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

ever see the last boss in rygar? fukin joke :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Felstorm

For me it has to be killing Makaan in Homeworld 2 with his ridiculous amount of battle crusers and most of the missions in the original Homeworld.

• Advertisement
Advertisement