Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Trinity Boards beer

• 17-01-2005 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

I know I was in strong support of the previous one but couldn't attend. But I think another one soon could be a good idea. A chance for some of the new people on trinity boards to put a face to the insults, i mean posts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

But I think another one soon could be a good idea
    You sure about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

yeah. It would at least clarify that you can be as you are on boards in real life and it's some rant impovered by anonymity. Also there are a few people I want to talk to here and insult them in person.

So you want me to turn up and shout at people, perhaps glass them and then bugger off again? Sounds like a normal weekend for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Why not?

Should be fun eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

ah yeah i get to insult some more random people i don't know... how is dee this weather ? :p

• Advertisement

no evil. I mean you can converse as you usually do and turn everythingone says into either an arguement or some critical rant. and swear profusely.

no evil. I mean you can converse as you usually do and turn everyone one says into either an arguement or some critical rant. and swear profusely.
    well he can throw random punches too if he likes, nothing like a good drunken brawl.....tho the several hours in an ER after ain't the best but anyway....

no evil. I mean you can converse as you usually do and turn everyone one says into either an arguement or some critical rant. and swear profusely.

:D You know me kev, I loooove to swear. Comes from my meath upbringing/updragging/testtubefiltering.
    Fukk that though, I ain't going. I hate going to things where people have a pre-concieved notion of me. Happens a lot with my friends and their respective friends. I'm deemed the 'chatty' one of my group of friends back home. Just there over xmas, one of my mates brings his new girlfriend over and dumps her on me to entertain her for the night because, and I fukking quote, "you're a better talker than me" (he said).
    :D So entertain her I did - told her about as many compromising situations that my mate had been in that I could remember.

i'd read all that but no..... i saw i ain't going then a big long paragragraph about something or other. think it all sounds like "Poor me, everyone took the wrong impression from my 6hr stint of trying my best to be an asswipe"

SkyLynx wrote:
    well he can throw random punches too if he likes, nothing like a good drunken brawl.....tho the several hours in an ER after ain't the best but anyway....

In my time in trinity, I've nearly been in 2 melee's in the buttery. Neither of them started by me (as hard as it is to believe). Both times I was out with a friend of mine (non-trinity) and people just started acting the clown at us.
    Jaysus, I'm not doing myself any favours here. I sound like a bit of a gurrier (love that word :D )

• Advertisement

Evilution wrote:
    In my time in trinity, I've nearly been in 2 melee's in the buttery. Neither of them started by me (as hard as it is to believe). Both times I was out with a friend of mine (non-trinity) and people just started acting the clown at us.
    Jaysus, I'm not doing myself any favours here. I sound like a bit of a gurrier (love that word :D )
    meh who hasn't gotten into some form of a drunken brawl?

ah. fukk it anyway. im off.

SkyLynx wrote:
    i'd read all that but no..... i saw i ain't going then a big long paragragraph about something or other. think it all sounds like "Poor me, everyone took the wrong impression from my 6hr stint of trying my best to be an asswipe"

Its a buyers market, chump. Read it if you want, if you don't want to then don't. Just don't tell me about it. If I throw a dog a bone I don't want to know how it tasted.

uh pussy n ur sleep..................
    anyway kev when u wanna have it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Also there are a few people I want to talk to here and insult them in person.
    I WONDER who they could be!!

Personally, if I go, I'm going to wear a kevlar vest. That mspainting he did made me nervous...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

as long as its in the pav and before i quit smoking, i dont care. I.e. this week. you know you want to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Is the pav back open this week???

Pet wrote:
    Personally, if I go, I'm going to wear a kevlar vest.
    Well thats not very friendly, is it :D

Evilution wrote:
    Well thats not very friendly, is it :D
    See the scary picture...and be afraid yourself!! :D

That thread was another example of misunderstandings that get a bit out of hand (though no individuals were at fault). I believe it's the "trinity LAN interest" thread or something like that.

Anyways, where in Meath are you from? I'm a fellow bogger. :D

Pet wrote:
    See the scary picture...and be afraid yourself!! :D

That thread was another example of misunderstandings that get a bit out of hand (though no individuals were at fault). I believe it's the "trinity LAN interest" thread or something like that.

Anyways, where in Meath are you from? I'm a fellow bogger. :D

For my sins, athboy?
    You don't wear glasses do you?

• Advertisement

You don't wear glasses do you?

Yes I do, why?

Pet wrote:
    Yes I do, why?

Think I know who you are now, thats all.

Eh? How could you know me, you haven't met me (that I know of)...anyways, I never wear glasses in college, only contacts..

Pet wrote:
    Eh? How could you know me, you haven't met me (that I know of)...anyways, I never wear glasses in college, only contacts..

Nah, I'm pretty sure I've seen you. Might have seen you on boards in one of the computer huts near the pav. About 5'9 or 5'10, black hair kinda short and spiky?

Evilution wrote:
    Nah, I'm pretty sure I've seen you. Might have seen you on boards in one of the computer huts near the pav. About 5'9 or 5'10, black hair kinda short and spiky?
    Nope, that definitely wasn't me. I have long hair.

Pet: I WONDER who they could be!!

You assume too much.

Anybody interested in Friday at 5? Thursday at 6? Friday would be my preference. Just a few cans/smokes/coffees or whatever. No big deal.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

aww...

someone needs friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

I'd go just to watch Ian go around calling everyone "Ronan"

I'd go just to watch Ian go around calling everyone "Ronan"
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Friday but earlier. I'm not hanging around til five. Although I could do some study beforehand. I think the Pav will still be closed but I'm not certain.

Advertisement