Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irishunsigned.com and the like..

Options
  • 17-01-2005 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

I'm about to get my music thing going properly pretty soon and I was wondering about adding a profile on these sites. Are they any use? Is it dangerous, ie. for people stealing your songs?? Has anyone ever been signed off them??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Is it dangerous, ie. for people stealing your songs??

Copyright your songs, join IMRO - let them worry about that.

As for whether or not submitting your mp3s to sites works or not - well if you want as many people as possible to hear them then that question kinda answers itself! You could always record an EP and lock it in a drawer. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just trying to do that "if you reduce something to absurdity it seems really obvious" thing. There's a tidy Latin term for it...can't remember though.

Advertisement