Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that fuppin eejit is back

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Mordeth wrote:
    you're a child molester and we all know it
    a bit strong but quite funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

DeVore wrote:
    What those pissed off students do with that phone number, email, etc, is not my responsibility. But I reckon there is hundreds of them. Not only that but I might make an announcement along those lines. Now we're talking thousands. And I have done this before with a clown from Glenstal school for one. That worked a treat and we were only at about 5,000 members then. Now we've 50,000.

Personally, I'm curious how strong the Anti-Muppet Lazer Beam that boards can turn into is these days.

DeV.

Ooo that would not be pretty! Teehee remind me never to get on your bad side dude and to call you if i need to scare the living S********** outta someone, definitly a lost call man, you should be one of those scary security gaurd guys

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

img006.jpg

Could anSMod or a CMod "accidenily" ost this dudes IP address here, I'm sure we could help out with this eejit(",)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Somebody please do something quick, he's making me really hungry!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

DeVore wrote:
    LOL.

Oh so it was you sending me mails threatening talking of ringing the Gardai.
    God I'd love to be on the line when that phonecall is made:
    "Hello, is that the Garda Siochana?"
    "Yes, this is Inspector Garda MacBogger here."
    "I want to report a crime."
    "All right, who was the victim"
    "I was"
    "Well seeing as you're still alive, I'll be filing this under: To Do When All The Murder Cases Are Done With. What seems to be the problem? "
    "I've been harrassed!"
    <pause>
    "Sexually?"
    "No, Electronically!"
    "Sexually, with electronics?"
    "No, see theres this site, you know... a website"
    "Oh bejaysus I know all about those ones, ho ho me lad! But, eh, thats not harrassment, thats abuse. Self abuse."
    "NO! I'm trying to tell you that I have been harrassing this website AND NOW THEY ARE BEING ALL MEAN TO ME."
    "Explain yerself."
    "Well I never thought they'd find out where I was doing it from, because, you know, its the Int0rw3b and only Neo can h4x0r it. So I posted loads of stupid dumb stuff (including some from pictures from those OTHER websites) and generally acted the arseh*le. And they reported me to my boss!!"
    "And..."
    "And what? Isnt that harrassment?!"
    "So, you keep going there and making trouble. And they reported you to your boss, who's equipment you've been using. And now you are back there making trouble again. But its them you are reporting for harrassment??!"
    "They said mean things... does that count?"
    "No."
    "They hurt my feelings...."
    <click>

I think you are looking for the "Victim Support" page for the Gardai.
    Its here: http://www.garda.ie/angarda/vimsup.html

So you run along now little doggy, cos you're high pitched yipping is an annoyance. :)

But let me tell you what the next step is. Next we will ban all of DCU. The entire IP range. Thats a lot of students out there. A lot of students who loaf off lectures to read boards. And guess what. We'll redirect those IP's to a page that explains exactly why we are doing this and our "history" with you. I'll also link to the publically accessible page where one can find your bosses phone number.

What those pissed off students do with that phone number, email, etc, is not my responsibility. But I reckon there is hundreds of them. Not only that but I might make an announcement along those lines. Now we're talking thousands. And I have done this before with a clown from Glenstal school for one. That worked a treat and we were only at about 5,000 members then. Now we've 50,000.

Personally, I'm curious how strong the Anti-Muppet Lazer Beam that boards can turn into is these days.

DeV.
    feckin ace post man,wow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I understand the basics of what "12 click" does..
    Anyone have a link to its origin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

It used to take 12 clicks for an admin to ban a user in the olden days, it's a lot easier nowadays but it just stuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Devore once counted the number of mouse clicks it took to ban some one
    site wide, at the time it took 12 , hence the phrase 12 clicked.

http://www.boards.ie/wiki/index.php/12-Clicked

12clicked.jpg

DCU ip banned that will have an on campus hurt hunt on someone ass.

Seriously? The Whole IP Range?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cloud once famously banned all of Cork to get rid of a user. He's a bit mad that way.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

on the plus side it should end all the bitching and moaning about who should mod the DCU forum.... ;)

Does this moron only ever post from DCU? If not then banning DCU wouldn't really help...

DeVore wrote:
    Cloud once famously banned all of Cork to get rid of a user. He's a bit mad that way.

DeV.

Ha I like it! Ilike it a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

lmao.Poor corkonians.Always getting the wrong end of the stick

btw, why would he be posting from DCU at two in the morning in the middle of summer?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

even if he is not there now he studies? there and well the dcu'ers would not be happy at all.

TimAy wrote:
    lmao.Poor corkonians.Always getting the wrong end of the stick

btw, why would he be posting from DCU at two in the morning in the middle of summer?
    AFAIK he works there, CSD building, beside the cafeteria and at the back of the Henry Gratten building if you feel like paying him a visit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sammysnail2

steveland? wrote:
    Does this moron only ever post from DCU? If not then banning DCU wouldn't really help...

nope, this moron never posts from dcu :D

DeVore wrote:

DeV.
    I'll bet the three people in Cork with working electricity were mightily pissed off about that...

;)

FACT: 33% of corks boards users are banned because of spam :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

steveland? wrote:
    AFAIK he works there, CSD building, beside the cafeteria and at the back of the Henry Gratten building if you feel like paying him a visit...

My God. Somebody have him a job?

Advertisement