Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag week

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

firstly there is a difference between abuse and humourish editing...

Doing it once is humorous. Doing it many times, even after Chick complained, and saying "lol a worked up chick is well entertaining , must do this more often." qualifies as abuse, at least I think so anyway.
    secondly your point was that i'm very concerned with well moderating, i don't see how thats true, i was just trying the other poor readers of this board reading all that tripe.
    You've mentioned "spam" and "take it to IRC" plenty of times. So now you're denying that you moderate the forum?
    editing chick's posts? i've edited one of her's that i can recall........

You must have a bad memory so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

boys, chill, or take it to pm, or take it the the boxing ring and batter each other and have this battle in a more entertaining way. chick for mod. the other mod can be gotten rid of, not apex or darth sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Pet wrote:
    Doing it once is humorous. Doing it many times, even after Chick complained, and saying "lol a worked up chick is well entertaining , must do this more often." qualifies as abuse, at least I think so anyway.
    If u payed attention i didn't do it after she complained, i did it once before she complained, not after.
    You've mentioned "spam" and "take it to IRC" plenty of times. So now you're denying that you moderate the forum?
    Take it to irc? i said pm, as if u have a serious issue public discussion is not the place for it.

You must have a bad memory so.
    Its horrible, your point?

i did it once before she complained, not after.

No, no, no. Nope, sorry. I clearly remember it happening on several occasions, and I'm sure once Chick gets on she'll validate that.
    Take it to irc? i said pm, as if u have a serious issue public discussion is not the place for it.
    Look, if you want to try and cover your tracks and pretend that you never tried to moderate the forum, or do it well, then be my guest. Either way you're going to have to admit that you went wrong somewhere.

Pet wrote:
    No, no, no. Nope, sorry. I clearly remember it happening on several occasions, and I'm sure once Chick gets on she'll validate that.
    Please let her, she's a big enough girl and certainly vocal enough on here to fight her own battles.
    Look, if you want to try and cover your tracks and pretend that you never tried to moderate the forum, or do it well, then be my guest. Either way you're going to have to admit that you went wrong somewhere.
    I've stated that over and over since i started moderating this board, any actual issues should be pm'd to all 3 mods.(gandalf don't count as he's a section moderator...)

• Advertisement

Please let her, she's a big enough girl and certainly vocal enough on here to fight her own battles.

Indeed, but she's not here at the moment, is she?
    I've stated that over and over since i started moderating this board, any actual issues should be pm'd to all 3 mods.

I don't have enough of an "issue" with this to make a formal complaint, and besides, I wasn't the one who had my posts edited, was I?

try and cover your tracks

i'm imagining a very clever lynx whipping its foot prints out in the siberian snow.
    once Chick gets on she'll validate that.

certainly vocal enough on here to fight her own battles.

see, she should be a mod. lets get rid of apex.

Pet wrote:
    Indeed, but she's not here at the moment, is she?
    No but its boards, she can reply when she returns, there is no need for an instant reply.
    I don't have enough of an "issue" with this to make a formal complaint, and besides, I wasn't the one who had my posts edited, was I?
    No hence my previous post.

i'm imagining a very clever lynx whipping its foot prints out in the siberian snow.
    Sweet.
    see, she should be a mod. lets get rid of apex.
    lol, how's the stirring of **** world going? or at least attempting to do it :)

o yeah i think i should change me name to Darth Bobo of the dark clowns (from tripping the rift if ye've seen the series)

this thread reminds me of my previous life as a roman senator. forums. back stabbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Lads lads (ian and ronan), the animosity!? Jesus, tbh you're both right.

Ronan.. calm down, that period thing seems to be ringin true a bit. Ian takes his moddin seriously, but he likes to be a bit of a messer too, the one he doesn't remember is probably because he was locked.

Ian.. When your "messing" you look like you have some serious double standards. Work on that.

the voice of reason is the sound of an APEx. is this planet of the apes.

the voice of reason is the sound of an APEx. is this planet of the apes.
    now ur just talking random crap... :)
    Ian.. When your "messing" you look like you have some serious double standards. Work on that.
    That would probally require lowering my alcohol intake, bad.

Ronan.. calm down, that period thing seems to be ringin true a bit.
    You think this is bad? You ain't seen me with PMS, boy.

so we're cool then. crisis over. call off the nuclear warheads.
    now ur just talking random crap...

hey i have feelings u know. (greed, disgust)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

Whats going on here? Arguing, and plenty of it. I approve - carry on!

we're all in group therapy sorting it out (msn messeger). it's groovy.

we're all in group therapy sorting it out (msn messeger). it's groovy.
    if group therapy was this calm it'd be crap.

Alright, cool. Thought we were going to see an uprising here.
    Just back from Manchester meself - went to see the Man Utd vs Aston Villa match in Old Trafford. Fukking mental weekend. The atmos in Old Trafford was unbelievable.

savage. didnt know u were into football. hooligism yes but actually the sport. any prawn sambos? how much the package work out? how u get tickets?

• Advertisement

savage. didnt know u were into football. hooligism yes but actually the sport. any prawn sambos? how much the package work out? how u get tickets?

didnt know u were into football - Man Utd supporter for 15 years, dude!!!!! Too fukking right I'm into football.

hooligism yes but actually the sport - bit of both really. I was sitting at the top of the east stand, right over where all the Villa supporters were. The abuse we were giving them after united went 1-0, 2-1 and 3-1 up was unbelievable.
    "You'reeeeeee not fukking singing anymoreeeee"!!!!!!!

any prawn sambos? Nope, but some savage english breakfasts and a few scoops in an irish bar called O'Shea's in the centre of manchester afterwards. Some top tottie in manchester, lads.

how much the package work out? how u get tickets - Xmas present, worked out at about 800 yoyos. Thats for flights, bus transfers, match tickets, hotel for the night etc.

Evilution wrote:
    Alright, cool. Thought we were going to see an uprising here.
    Na i learned from the russian's how to put down a good uprising with ease...force, and more force.

You're one step ahead from what I've read here. The commies didnt' have the ability to edit what they're opposition said :p

Evilution wrote:
    You're one step ahead from what I've read here. The commies didnt' have the ability to edit what they're opposition said :p
    lol, well its a brave new world, and one might aswell control the opposing media while one's at it............

I fully support SkyLynx's activity's, this post has not been edited.

SkyLynx wrote:
    lol, well its a brave new world.......

Me arse it is.
    SkyLynx wrote:
    ...one might aswell control the opposing media while one's at it...

Rupert Murdoch does this. Nobody likes Rupert Murdoch. I can see where the SKY part of your name came from, capitalist pig :D

Rupert Murdoch does this. Nobody likes Rupert Murdoch. I can see where the SKY part of your name came from, capitalist pig

heh, well spotted. :D

Evilution wrote:
    Rupert Murdoch does this. Nobody likes Rupert Murdoch. I can see where the SKY part of your name came from, capitalist pig :D
    damn right, and if i end up owning BSKYB in a few years i'll do the same.

SkyLynx wrote:
    damn right, and if i end up owning BSKYB in a few years i'll do the same.

As I once heard on the GTA 3 game on the PS2 - "just because they own all the stations doesn't mean its a conflict of interest" :D:D:D

• Advertisement

gta is cooll.

Advertisement