Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screwed

Options
  • 05-07-2000 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

An explorer in the Amazon suddenly found himself surrounded by a bloodthirsty group of natives.

Upon surveying the situation, he said quietly to himself, "Oh God, I'm screwed."

A ray of light fell from the sky, and a voice boomed out, "No, you are not screwed. Pick up that stone at your feet and bash the head of the chief standing in front of you."

So the explorer picked up the stone and proceeded to bash the life out of the chief. He stood above the lifeless body, breathing heavily, surrounded by 100 natives with looks of shock on their faces.

The voice boomed out again, "Okay, now you're screwed."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

LOL
    very good smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭metalchicken

hehehe smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

hehe

nice 1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Screwed again...

Paddy and Mick suddenly find themselves in the Amazon surrounded by the same group of natives that paladin is talking about, but of course they got a new chief cause your man stoned the old one, the chief goes up to Mick and says to him 'you have 2 choices, death or bongo bongo!' so after a moment deliberation Mick says 'bongo bongo I spose!?!', with that the chief grabs him and throws him out into the middle of 100 natives who all hop on him chanting 'BONGO!....BONGO!' and proceed to rape him. The chief then approaches Paddy (whos a hard man from Ballymun) and says 'you have 2 choices.. death or Bongo Bongo' so Paddy replies 'I'm not having any of that bongo bongo sh*t you can kill me!', 'very well' says the chief 'you shall die..........by bongo bongo!'

Blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Nah...
    they arent the same tribe. Just weird neighbours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement