Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VideoPlus+ remote control unit

• 17-01-2005 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

I'm looking for one of those VideoPlus+ remote control units that were on sale before VideoPlus was integrated into video recorders. I bought a Sharp video recorder last year and stupidly didn't go for one that supports VideoPlus+.

I've searched on google but can't find anywhere that sells one. Any ideas out there where I can get one?

Many thanks,

Dopey.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MarkEdward

Dopey,
    I happen to have a spare VideoPlus+ handset that you require. The LCD is not too good but if you know your way round this hanset then you're welcome to have it. markegould@hotmail.com

MarkEdward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

WHY THE BIG LETTERS ?????????????????? Hey everyone, look over here

Incidentally, Argos used to sellt hem I think, not sure bout now though.

Advertisement