Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mick Foley is Back !!!!!

• 25-03-2000 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

I know some people don't like WWF but i do ..
    and he's back in a 4 way matcvh for the WWF champ. belt !!!!!
    Should be most interesting !!!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's gonna be a silly match - I reckon Mick and the Rock will team up and kick some ass. As usual, Mick will get beaten to a pulp by Triple H though smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

Mick will win .. and then it will be a big scramble to the Title in the coming weeks !!!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

FFS Lads this WWF sh!te should be on the Films Board as they all fukin act anyway ......

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

My 12 year old li'l brother Enda sees WWF on the tv and decrees so all can hear, "Aaaah, ballet for the uneducated the working class man!?!"
    I think that child summed it up fairly well.

Smug, arrogant psuedo intelligensia laughs at WWF wink.gif

We are superfriends
    Super friends are we

Advertisement