Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A PPV Question

• 17-01-2005 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey there, I'm looking to get a certain Judgement Day PPV on video or DVD but I can't remember what year it was.

Triple H and the Rock were fighting in a Last Man Standing match, HBK was the special ref i think, but anyways near the end of the match the Undertaker, returning from his injury, came out on a motorbike and effectively cleared the ring-Triple H and the whole of DX(new). This ended up getting the Rock disqualified and losing the belt.

So does anyone know what year it was and also where i might get it (Dublin city)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Judgement Day 2000 - you might not get it in Dublin, but try Virgin, HMV or even Templecom on Aston Quay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Richard X

Try the pro wrestling shop on the top floor of Stephen's Green. It's called Wrestling Mania. They have a good selection of DVDs and Videos, so they could have it. If not, they may be able to order it in for you.

Advertisement