Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Photography Night Course

Options
  • 17-01-2005 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good digital photography night course in cork city?

I have a digital slr but need some training to get the best out of it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Dont know about digital.. but crawford do a city & guilds course in photography that looks good. I meant to enquire further and actually apply but of course, me being lazy and all that...

I'd love to do a digital course.. or even just a photoshop course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

try st johns. im pretty sure that they have a photography one so they could very well have a digital one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

College of Comm do camera courses. Cous did two a few months back. I'll ask her.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭thejuggler

Thanks I know the principles of film and digital photography are similar but what I really need is help to get the best out of my camera. And if the course is too basic and everyone else just has point and shoot cameras I feel it will be a waste of time/money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

if you do hear of one could you post here and let us know? thanks ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭iceman_2001_ie

St. John's website doesn't make reference to any course on photography.
    Neither does Stiofain Naofa's.

The Carrigaline photography Club does courses, but their website is lacking in information. There is an email address to contact. However, they do specify that it is aimed at 35mm SLR users.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~cps/intro.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

UCC have a 10 week course starting next week run by one of their multimedia lecturers. I think the college of commerce have one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

i know for certain that there used to be a course in St. Johns. I used to work with the guy who taught it. Give them a ring.

Also have a look in the library on Grand Parade. There are posters and leaflets near the lending desk, and I know I saw digital photography mentioned in one recently

Advertisement