Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A surprisingly good show of musical taste by Today FM

Options
  • 17-01-2005 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭

TodayFM are running a petition to have AC/DC headlining Slane '05.

Clicky - you all know you *WANT* to, now gimme AC/DC damnit!!!

/me headbangs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Bloody hell, i might actually consider getting my shoes a bit muddy if that happens.

I signed on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Is this actually possible?

Like are AC/DC actually planning to tour Europe anytime soon? I wouldn't imagine so, although it would be nice to see them play something like Slane after the monstrocity last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Is that not Today FM on that link?

Whatev, I signed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

AC/DC are the only band in the world that would make me go to Slane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I'll bet this "petition" was started by MCD. Today FM don't give a **** about Music, they're in it for the money and this is just a ****ty little ploy to build some hype about this gig "brought to you by MCD in association with Today FM" so they can screw you for €85 per ticket...

...excluding booking fee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

It made it onto the news section of www.ultimate-guitar.com . Think a friend of mine reported it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

AC/DC possibly playing Slane 05' - WANKTASTIC!

Advertisement