Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new world order--Global control

Options
  • 17-01-2005 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

The very future of humanity depends on exposing government-sponsored terrorism and how the globalists pose as our saviors whem in fact, they are the terrorists.

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

Nobody shud comment on the war without seeing this..did u know george bush and john kerry are cousins?

Download Alex jones's "The road to tyranny"
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/archive/index.php/t-2555.html

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48 Carl1997

The very future of humanity depends on exposing government-sponsored terrorism and how the globalists pose as our saviors whem in fact, they are the terrorists.

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

Nobody shud comment on the war without seeing this..did u know george bush and john kerry are cousins?

Download Alex jones's "The road to tyranny"
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/archive/index.php/t-2555.html

I've read quite a few times that Alex Jones is a hoax, watch David Icke instead or just even some videos on youtube.
    I used to believe in the NWO, but now I couldn't really care less and I think it's over-exaggerated and I don't think it will happen. Just have to wait and see.

Advertisement