Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highly Contagious

Options
  • 17-07-2000 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

One day in primary school the teacher decides to get the kids to use words in sentences to get the kids to increase their vocabularies.

So the first word she picks is 'bus'. Peter puts his hand up 'I went to visit my friend and had to take a bus to get to his house'. 'Very good' says the teacher.

Next word is 'ambulance'. Billy sticks his hand up 'My Granny was ill recently and had to go to hospital in an ambulance'. 'Excellent' says the teacher.

Third word is 'contagious'. Little Johnny down the back of the class lashes his hand up. 'My next door neighbour is painting his house with a two inch brush, and my Dad says it's going to take the contagious'.

smile.gif

Comments

Advertisement