Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiesto Red Box nice one!!!

• 17-01-2005 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

DJ TIESTO

4th Mar 05

TIESTO
    plus Robbie Butler

Venue: Redbox

Price: Tickets €20 incl booking fee available shortly at www.ticketmaster.ie / Credit Card hotline 0818 719300
    Phone & Internet bookings subject to extra charges
    Agents €2 handling charge.

Voted the number 1 DJ in the world in DJ Magazine's top 100 in 2002, 2003 AND 2004! In 2003 he also became the first DJ in the world ever to sell out a stadium event with a solo performance for over 25.000 people. He must be doing something right. Doors 11pm. www.tiesto.com

Back

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

yeah yeah f*ckin yeah!! saw this on his website wks ago....
    been checkin ticketmaster.ie since....

gonna go bananas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

this gig sold out in bout half an hour...

cant believe it.

missed it...

ah well.... mail i got from POD :
    We were amazed at how quickly this event sold out. There are no tickets left, nor will there be any available on the door. We are trying to book Tiesto for another night as soon as possible but nothing is confirmed at present.

Sorry can’t be of more help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

I heard that Ticketmaster made a mistake. Its not sold out - my mate got 10 tickets for a group today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Ticketmaster certainly seemed to have ****ed up. Tickets are still available for Tiesto @ :
    http://www2.ticketmaster.ie/cgi/asp_events/byid.asp?event_id=18003A43A9D95B43

Also, Timo Mass is playing Redbox the following weeek and tickets are available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

!!!
    i was real pissed off coz i thought he was sold out
    *gets credit card*

Boo yeh!two tickets for me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Notice how the Redbox have smartly noticed the phenomenal interest and jacked up the price 50% over the original price.

And people still pay it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Notice how the Redbox have smartly noticed the phenomenal interest and jacked up the price 50% over the original price.

And people still pay it.
    30 euro is still pretty cheap for a ticket considering I paid 50 euro for my megadeth ticket....anyway shut up,tiesto is playing,dont complain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

its deffo sold out now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

GaRtH_V wrote:
    30 euro is still pretty cheap for a ticket considering I paid 50 euro for my megadeth ticket....anyway shut up,tiesto is playing,dont complain.
    30 euro is ridiculously expensive for a dj. And to top it all off the only reason they raised the price of it was because they knew it would sell out anyway. Do you not think there is something wrong with that?

Besides, Al Redmond or Robbie Butler could play all night and half the people wouldnt even know.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea I got the email about "redbox makes history"
    said in the email another 250 tickets were on sale, priced 20 euro, saw they were 30euro on ticket master + fee?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

i dont understand how you got tickets, they were never on sale im still waiting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Subc wrote:
    i dont understand how you got tickets, they were never on sale im still waiting

sorry, but i need to get this out first..

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!

tickets have been on sale, and are sold out!

thats exactly what i thought and thats bs really, been like weeks i look at it and it was never on sale on ticket master sup with that

man im missing something that was BIG

man is this the first year he comes to dublin?
    no damn good Djs come here or what, DJ dean, brooklin bounce, cosmic gate, webster hall

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Subc wrote:
    man is this the first year he comes to dublin?
    no damn good Djs come here or what, DJ dean, brooklin bounce, cosmic gate, webster hall

I swa Tiesto about 3 years ago....... he was alright. No Cluade young though

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Advertisement