Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do it yourself?

Options
  • 17-01-2005 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

ok so has anyone ever pierced themselves? how did it go? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I puty a safety pin through my foreskin and other various places to freak people out but never done anything id wanna keep myself.

PS - Dont use a safety pin haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

thanx for advice.. dont use safety pins, got that! so what do ya use then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I dont pierce myself but I was just saying I have put a number of safety pins through me for the crack.

You are better off getting someone else to do it because you would f*ck up the alignment

someone else as in a professional......................?????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

please wait till your old enogh to get done professionaly. i've seen some nasty scars and wounds from self peircings gone wrong

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

i did it when i was a kid with a pin but it just got infected... :( hot water doesnt sterilize stuff properly. :o

just pay the money for a professional. youll be much happier with the results

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I've jabbed a safety pin through a little fold of skin on my hand but I took it out like two classes later. Seriously to be advised against. It goes in easily enough but it gets so blunted by the tissue that getting it through the other side just friggin' hurts! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

All you need is a thumbtack and lots of paper towels. :D

i think ill pass on the thumbtacks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

when i was a kid(about12) i got all the straight pins out of mt sewing kit(200 +) and stuck them under the skin of my hand( i was a strange child) but thats as far as i would go. you coud do some serious damage to nerves ect.. angel am i right in guessing you and adele are around the same age group??

if i am rigt well then please let your body develop before you start doing things, i distroyed my tummy by getting it pierced to young.. please don't go doing damage to yourself...

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Advice on DIY piercing, heres some ................ DONT DO IT !!!

Simple aye ? If you really are considering DIY piercings (and your not a professional) then you are either too young or don't have any knowledge of piercings.

Dont mean to rain on your parade but its for your own safety.

Shazbot wrote:
    Advice on DIY piercing, heres some ................ DONT DO IT !!!

Simple aye ? If you really are considering DIY piercings (and your not a professional) then you are either too young or don't have any knowledge of piercings.

Dont mean to rain on your parade but its for your own safety.

thanx,and yea im not over 18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

PunK05 wrote:
    i did it when i was a kid with a pin but it just got infected... :( hot water doesnt sterilize stuff properly. :o

same thing happened to me. i figured boiling water would sterilize anything......i was wrong. i pierced my own ear at the top with a safety pin but the pin started going black so i took it out.

this guy i no wanted to get his eyebrow done so he went into the piercing parlour with a parent (coz was under 18). they told him that even if he had a parent he still had to be 18.???????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

yea its my age that makes me wanna do self piercin tho id so fúck it up!my mam doesnt let me get nethin done

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

thafitz wrote:
    same thing happened to me. i figured boiling water would sterilize anything......i was wrong. i pierced my own ear at the top with a safety pin but the pin started going black so i took it out.

the pin went black because it aint made outta surgical steel,so it tarnishes like any cheap metal,nothing to do with it being sterile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

hey is it only me but when i see the last poster on the thread it says me but when u click in its sickle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

DO NOT pierce yourself!!!!!!

Not only will it hurt like a bastard, you run the risk of serious infection. Not to mention that a lack of anatomical knowledge could result in you piercing a vein, if you're really unlucky.

Ouch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement