Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help PSP

Options
  • 17-01-2005 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

I took some photos with billboards in them as well as their surroundings. And i want to put the whole photo on to the the billboard and make it look as realistic as possible. Im using PSP 7.04 And the Freehand /Lasso tool dos'nt seem to goin straight lines , just freehand. So its difficult to select the billboard area. Also how would i put the whole image on the billboard. As the billboards are at a slight angle??

any help would be mucho appreciated

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

In PSP, when you've selected the Freehand tool, go to the Tool Options dialog; if you can't see it in the workspace go to "View->Toolbars" and ensure the "Tool Options Palette" it ticked.

In this options box select "Point To Point". That should solve your largest problem.

As for making the images fit in the billboard space, you'll need to first widen the canvas size of the image you mean to place on the billboard (so that when the image is skewed there's enough space for the outer corners to expand into).
    After that use the "skew" tool under "Effects->Geometric Effects->Skew" and fine tune the skew of the image.

Hope that's what you were looking for, the post was a little vague.

Advertisement