Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help PS2 Network access code!

Options
  • 17-01-2005 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I just got a Network adapter from play.com and for some stupid reason it came without a network access code!

After 45mins on the Sony "Help line" I was told that they can't deal with Irish customers and I had to email the Irish customer services. Well I did that but don't expect to hear from them for a week or so! To cut to the chase does anyone have an unused network access code I could use (and once I recieve mine from playstation I will send them that one for future use.)

P.S. I know you only need it for Sony games but F1 is the only network game I have and that's sony (Is this my luck day or what!)

Many many thanks, I want to play online now!!!

Lamper

Advertisement