Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War

Options
  • 17-01-2005 8:44pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

I like this game and so do many of the other guys in the midlanss group. Pretty adictive but I'm been hearing bad things online about being rather unbalanced. Any of you guys got a view on it. What you think good bad indifferent. Which side you play as?

Secondly any of yeah know any good eldar stratagys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Check out the stratgey forum this game went down well there.

Great online game.

kdjac

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

game is very imbalenced...some statagies are impossible to stop....for eldar vs orc mass warp sider things...all the orcs are only good at close range combat and the warp spiders good at ranged....but every time the orcs run to them u teleport behind them and keep doing it.they cant even touch you.things like that mean u can beat the best players in the world without much skill in DoW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Azza wrote:
    I like this game and so do many of the other guys in the midlanss group. Pretty adictive but I'm been hearing bad things online about being rather unbalanced. Any of you guys got a view on it. What you think good bad indifferent. Which side you play as?

Secondly any of yeah know any good eldar stratagys.

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=47253

Relic forums eldar strategy thread. Very good beginner guide for eldar. Also look through the other races strategy pages for counters against eldar.

Advertisement