Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TLC Open today

Options
  • 17-01-2005 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

The best damn nursing home in the country offically opened in Santry today and its exactly what it says on the tin. I have been in many nursing homes and i have never seen anything like it.I was in it today it is unreal.Should be featured again on the news at nine.This may not concern us now but we all get old sometime and ya never know when we might need a hospital bed which are very hard to get these days.Today is a huge stepping stone as to what nursing homes should be like.There has been 19 patients moved from Beaumont to it already freeing up 19 beds and this is the first of many of Mr. Michael Fetherston and Dr.Liam Laceys ventures for the future. Congratulations to you both and best of luck in the future.

Advertisement