Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free gambling money - no strings attached

Options
  • 17-01-2005 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Just downloaded the software for Noble Poker thru an inside edge promotion

use this link:

http://edge.noblepoker.com

you get 16e free credit without having to deposit anything first
    you do have to register your cc details and play in 75 raked hands or something like that before you can withdraw any

seems to be a relatively new site so the numbers playing arent great

i did actually have to email support to speed along the bonus but it was there within 24 hours

now go get that money and gamble it like crazy, its free :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Nice find, some free hot cash game action.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Cheers evillive!

Tip: When signing up, choose Stg£ as your currency, as then you'll get £16 free rather than €16 or $16. Strange, I know, but that's the way it seems to work.

Stupid Euro. Costing me extra free money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭peeko

nice little tip, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

Tip: When signing up, choose Stg£ as your currency, as then you'll get £16 free rather than €16 or $16. Strange, I know, but that's the way it seems to work.

yeah missed that trick, let that be a lesson to the rest of you others before you sign up

played it last night and made a bit of headway
    the animations can be fun at first you can have your player pick up the cards look at them put them down pick em up again,
    i dont think you could put any tells on a player though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I have a feeling this aint real lads. I found a site similar to this before but it was quizzes and they gave you like five quid to start off with but when I won enough quizzes and got to 20 quid i got a mail saying..."You seem to be doing really well....would you like to play for REAL money now?" Bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

also:
    "New players will be credited with Noble Poker's gift of $16 immediately after opening their account and registering their credit card. No deposits are necessary to receive this gift. " Iffy.

fade2black wrote:
    I have a feeling this aint real lads. I found a site similar to this before but it was quizzes and they gave you like five quid to start off with but when I won enough quizzes and got to 20 quid i got a mail saying..."You seem to be doing really well....would you like to play for REAL money now?" Bastards.

its real ok you just gotta make the cash last 75 raked hands which obviously aint too easy before you can pocket it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

logged on, playing a real money game, haven't registered my CC yet..all seems good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

yeah seems fine to me, cept that its horrible looking and it talks to you :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

It's not the best site but hey if it's legit I can put up with it. The play seems very slow. Avoid the Sit and Goes, they are crap shoots. Cash games seem ok though. Haven't tried a MTT yet, might give one a shot later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

been playing for a while there and doing allright but don't know how many raked hands i have.. any feature on the site to check?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Whois www.noblepoker.com
    Registrant:
    Imperial e-club Limited   
    6 Temple Street   
    St Johns, na 0000   
    Antigua and Barbuda

Draw your own conclusions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

evillive wrote:

But then you have to deposit £75 to get your winnings out.

[nicK] wrote:
    been playing for a while there and doing allright but don't know how many raked hands i have.. any feature on the site to check?

if you click on stats it'll show you how many hands you've played.

Played for a couple of hours last night on the .25/.50c cash game. Played 200 hands and increased my £16 into £51 so not too bad, but not too good, still it's free money. A lot of loose play at that level, players going all-in for £10-£15 on Axs etc...

unfortunately nobody ran into me when I hit full hands, although there seems to be a lot of players that will call to the river with top pair regardless of what's showing on the board

Iago wrote:
    if you click on stats it'll show you how many hands you've played.

yeah, but it doesn't show the total number of hands or raked hands..

It says it in the top right hand corner. every cash hand is a raked hand..

when logging into this software for the first time it asks you to register..
    there's no option for setting up a 2nd account on the same computer

i've tried deleting the cookies,reinstalling the software.. each time my old account number shows up
    can anyone find a way around this?

(it's for 2 different people using the same computer)

ok one small pain with this

in a rare moment of clarity on my behalf after bringing up my stack i decided to withdraw 100e - mostly just to see how quick they paid up and because i prefer VC
    (not bad profit for just downloading a bit of software)

but before they send me on a bank draft i get an email
    they want copies of ID and some of that ****e emailed or faxed thru to em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

This site sponsors Jac Arama, that should say it all !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Actually, I just noticed last night that the guaranteed tournaments in this site are really undersubscribed. So for example the $300 guaranteed had 56 people paying $2 last night (lots more examples like this).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Dear Oscar Fred,

Thank you for playing at Noble Poker.

We have received your withdrawal request for the total amount of £10.00, with the preferred payment method of a Bank Draft.

Please note that the Bank Draft will be sent to the address below as specified on your Card Room account. If the address is no longer in use and/or might be insufficient for proper mail delivery, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can ensure sending the Bank Draft to the correct address:

So far so good, Ill let you know if it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

Dear fathead,

Thank you for playing at Noble Poker.

We have received your withdrawal request for the total amount of £40.00, with the preferred payment method of a Bank Draft.

Please note that the Bank Draft will be sent to the address below as specified on your Card Room account. If the address is no longer in use and/or might be insufficient for proper mail delivery, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can ensure sending the Bank Draft to the correct address:

So far so good, Ill let you know if it arrives

linky
    if your into your betting, it may be of use sometime

Dear Oscar,

You had recently requested a cash-out on the total amount of �0.00 after participating in a promotion and receiving a bonus.

Please note that you did not comply to our promotion bonus policy, either not wagering at least the minimum required in total bets or wagering the bonus on certain bet types in Baccarat, Roulette or Craps. We have therefore credited your cashin back to your Card Room account.

For further information regarding this promotion bonus policy please visit our web site's general terms and condition page at <termsofuseurl> or the specific promotion's terms and conditions.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Finance Department
    Noble Poker
    he odds are in your favor�

Ill try again in a while, currently on a table with corben dallas Ive doubled him up twice

what table you on?

The Meadows 25/50 NL

thought so, you just busted me ;)

up and down str8, was worth a shot

with trip queens or aces? the only hands Ive won all day

trip queens

• Advertisement

Dear Oscar Fred,

Thank you for playing at Noble Poker!

We are glad to inform you that we have processed your withdrawal request, code 1552439, for the total amount of £15.00.

For your convenience, please note the withdrawal details:

Bank Draft:
    The total amount of £15.00 was paid out using a bank draft and has already been mailed to your account mailing address.

Please allow up to 21 days for the Bank Draft to reach you by regular mail.

They are sending me a £10 cheque as well so £25 for free anyone else get anywhere?

Advertisement