Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number 1 in Ireland this year

Options
  • 17-01-2005 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I know Jay Z/Linkin Park are currently no.1 in Ireland (for all that means, they sold what about 27 singles), but can anyone tell me what the other number 1s so far this year have been (including the Xmas number which presumably crossed over)

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Looking at this is appears to have been the number one for the week ending January 6 as well which would make it the first number one of the year. Oddly enough, even the 2fm site doesn't appear to offer an archive as opposed to the UK site which even offers 30 second samples of every number one since the first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

corblimey wrote:
    I know Jay Z/Linkin Park are currently no.1 in Ireland (for all that means, they sold what about 27 singles), but can anyone tell me what the other number 1s so far this year have been (including the Xmas number which presumably crossed over)

Ta.

If dublin is anything to go by, then the most popular piece of music is that 'crazy frog' ringtone. I only heard it for the first time 2 days ago and already I'm sick of it.

Advertisement