Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champo/Foot+M Darkest hour ?

• 17-01-2005 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭

In response to the recent thread and so many others on what was your best achievement in Champo , what was your worst ?

Mine was on my first ever Champ gamer 00/01(I think) , where with my very first team I languished in mid table with Juventus for a while , before getting so frustrated I deleted that file .Although the next time I started a game I won the greek Cup and finnished second by a point(to Paok Salonika , I was so far ahead , well 8 points , but still :( ) .

Its been all up from there .

So what horrible disasters have you had , or simeple misfortunes costing you titles , or things that just caused pure frustration ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I had a bit of a shocker with Roma before....Favourites for the title i rarely threatend more than a Uefa cup spot, went out early in all competitions before been shown the door! :( i blame samual....prick wouldnt play well for me, caused so many goals...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Getting the sack from Charlton in my network game :(

I just couldn't buy a win near the end, I even brought in Bellamy, Drogba and Baros, Van Der Sar, Haestad, Moekana.
    Not one of them were up to much.. When I got sacked, my mate was riding high in the Premiership so naturally he didnt want to give up the game and start a new one, so i stayed unemployed for a while...

now i'm at luton, in a league one relagation dogfight :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Getting beaten 7-1 by San Marino while managing as England. Well maybe not the worst thing ever.....

Seriously though, the team just absolutely crumpled - got 3 men sent off (the two goalies!) and they scored 4 penalties in that match. 7 shots on goal, 7 goals (incl the pennos). England had about 30 shots on goal, most on target but just couldnt score. That game made me sick!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Think I lasted 6 months with Roma back about 5 years ago! shameful!

Advertisement