Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Deal?

Options
  • 17-01-2005 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭

Hey, im lookin for a cheapish hifi amp and speakers. The best deal i can find is Tannoy Mercury speakers and Rotel ra921 amp all for €100. What are other peoples thoughts on this...?
    Thanks,
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Got a link?

Generally you get what you pay for, if your happy with a €100 amp + speakers then go for it but don't expect to much from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

I've heard both the amp and speakers and would recommend them at that price. Are they new or second hand? If they are new it's a bargain. As Ciaran500 said, you get what you pay for, but in this case you'll be getting stuff that originally retailed for a lot more than €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Second hand, I just closed the deal with Chuck from Pinion. Ive seen both amp and speakers on ebay for over 100 each. Both get great reviews...

Advertisement