Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New 'Family Guy'/'American Dad' Starts May 1st in the US

• 18-01-2005 12:01am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just thought you may want to know that all new 'Family Guy', along with 'American Dad', begins on FOX networks on May 1st. Time to warn the cousins...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Its a new programme , which I beleive is unconfirmed for a showing here .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

'American Dad' is confirmed for being shown over here on BBC2 later in the year.

I heard a while back that 'American Dad' was premiering after the Superbowl... must have been put back.

Cheers for the heads up, ixoy!

I think everyone is waited with bated breath for both new 'Family Guy'!! :D

EDIT: Just as a matter of interest, ixoy.. where did you see that 'American Dad' is premiering on May 1st.. cos i can only see confirmation that Family Guy is starting on May 1st.
    Premiere Date Confirmed

The premiere date for the new season of Family Guy has finally been confirmed. No more “FOX 2005” for us. Oh no, we have a date AND a time. The season premiere of Family Guy season 4 will take place on Sunday, May 1st 9/8c on FOX. Mark your calendars and buckle up… only 104 days to go!
    Family Guy Returns May 1st
    Monday, January 17, 2005

Fox has announced an official return date for the new episodes of Family Guy. They're set to air May 1st, 2005 at 9/8c. Tell your friends, set your Tivo's/VCR's/DVD Recorders and get ready for for the return of the one and only Family Guy!
    EDIT 2: Never mind... found it now!
    Zap2It.com wrote:
    LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) "Family Guy" fans who have been clamoring for the show's resurrection will see their wish come true in May.
    FOX announced Monday (Jan. 17) at the TV Critics Association winter press tour that the show will air its first new episode in more than three years on Sunday, May 1. The network has committed to a full season's worth of episodes, so it's likely that the show can run well into the summer without repeating.
    Also that night, FOX will launch the series run of "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane's new show, "American Dad." It centers on Stan Smith, an excessively gung-ho CIA agent who tends to bring his work home with him.

Viewers will get a first look at "American Dad" on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 6, when the pilot will be paired with a sports-themed episode of "The Simpsons" after the game. Come May, the two shows will occupy the 9 p.m. Sunday hour; until then, FOX will program reruns of "Family Guy" and "The Simpsons."
    That must be where i got that American Dad rumour from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

may 1st... most excellent. i havent heard good things about american dad but ill hold off deciding for myself till i see it!

as for family guy i wouldnot guess it will be on sky mid summer\autumn!

excellent news indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Anyone seen any of the advance promos and table reads from family guy production team?

Freakin' brilliant!

Best one so far:

• Advertisement

does the spoiler tags seem wrong? i can see through them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I dunno why I put one in to be honest, but you can see through it cos its a link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

very funny :D , but Is that from the new series cause it seems familiar

Family Guy Rules

man that has me laughing already, i think its new(open to correction here) but it may seem familar as it mentions christ, and a lot of christian jokes in family guy. also they mention :
    the film passion of the christ and start making fun at it
    which came out after sesion 3 of family guy!

Advertisement