Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Breeze installed

• 18-01-2005 12:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

After moaning here enough about how long it's taken me to get Breeze installed, I think it's only fair on IBB to say that they turned up today on time, did a good job and have left me with a fantastic connection. Now I can cancel the Eircom line :) It took a while, but I am pleased I waited!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Wat kinda speeds and pings ya getting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Downloads been around the 110KB/s mark and pings to boards averaging 12ms. It's early days yet, but so far I am impressed :) Mind you I downloaded Quicktime and that took hours - but I guess that was a crap server more than IBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭uteotw

What mast are you on ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Belmont

fs i sent them an order form to change my 512k connection over. taking them ages.

• Advertisement
Advertisement