Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Fusck Up again.....

• 18-01-2005 12:29am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok- got my NTL bi-monthly bill this evening when I got home.

It comes to 154.90, and I am pissed as hell.

Details:

Date 07-01-05 to 06-03-05 Basic TV Pack 2 Mthly Dublin 32.23 (fair enough)
    Date 07-01-05 to 06-03-05 ntl - broadband - NEW 57.85 (****- it was supposed to be free)
    Date 28-11-04 to 06-01-05 - ntl - Broadband 3 months free 37.94 (if its free why are you charging me 37.94- assholes......)

Do you think I managed to find an imbecile to talk to on their customer service line before they closed this evening...... nope.......

Now I'm slowly beginning to remember why I hate utility companies.....

Inclusive of VAT its due to come to 154.90.
    By my reckoning, I have free broadband until the end of February, and I already paid for the install (25 Euro) on my previous bill.

Any tips anyone on how to (or better still who to) contact NTL in a manner that will likely get my money back (as they helpfully send the bill after the deduction date.......

I'm still chasing Eircom and Esat-BT through both Comreg and the small claims court- the last thing I need is more hassle from these idiots.

Someone somewhere must really be using every possible bit of bad karma against me.......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

thought the install was free?

Advertisement