Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*some Dave Matthews Band videos *

Options
  • 18-01-2005 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

id like to share =)
    but first let me thank you who don't really give a hoot about this band for letting me ramble on and on and on about them. because god knows i do, and i know it to. so yes, thank you very much for that.

okay, now for them dmb fans the few there are -how ya'll doing? btw, im starting my video collection up at antsmarching.org. (can not speak enough praise about that site) my hard drive hates me with a passion, but im willing to take that for dave's dance. =)
    there are two great threads u should really look into -the audio thread and the video thread there. awesome stuff, a lot of rare songs and awesome versions of songs etc. so check em out and enjoy!

and if ur wondering why bother putting these videos up again if they're already there -b/c after 20 people get them or after 7 days the link is finished, whatever comes first. so i didn't want to take away from the ants there already -and would prob make it easier for yas.

okay, so onto the videos: first i have dave and trey (from phish) playing 'so damn lucky' with orchastra baobab (a group from africa)
    just some great simple music.

*Snip*

hope u find this enjoyable, will have more on the way later ~Beth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

thank you very much, downloading that now:)

Jikabooguwa!

Just had a look. Very nice. So simple. Instruments and voice. Nice video. Again, simple. A simple way of life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

no problemo, glad u enjoyed it! don't u just love dave? the way he sings with that smile, and his head tilts backwards.. and his eyebrow thing *sigh*
    haha, yup -love that

and speaking of jikabooguwa =P did u ever get the central part cds? this jimi thing scat... ahh its insanity on a spoon! (whatever the hell that is.. sounds pretty crazy.. )

no but I got the 38:55 #41 you told me about! ;)

Hell yea, thats a crazy one! those flecktones are mad =)
    im gonna send u that jimi thing, the scat is sooooo good, "and itsa freaking me out new york city, central park -the dave matthews band cokasmoka.... " -i think u'll love it

• Advertisement

this is slightly larger, 25 mins
    dave in a record store solo, hes really nervous "sh*ting bricks" as he says *laughs*
    lie in our graves, dancing nancies, typical situation, two step, warehouse, and some interesting drum noises to help fill in for carter not being there i guess =)

*Snip*

some good stuff -enjoy!
    (and next time i'll put up full band)

*Snip*

heres a two step dave and tim from storytellers (audio), nice sound quality and some funny davespeak i think ya will enjoy ;)

hope ya do ~Beth

*Snip*
    sweet up and down (video) dave and friends show, some good stuff

*Snip*
    last stop D&T (audio) -some rarer stuff, only performed twice acousticly so they say.

ah -i'll put some full band stuff up for you now. here i am saying dmb videos, and its just been dave *shakes head*

*Snip*

=) the boys playing watchtower at woodstock in 99. -Doesn't have the long jam in the middle, but its still rocking. and watch out for flying shoes -dave almost gets hit by one but doesn't miss a beat.

Enjoy! ~Beth

I cant be downloading much cuz I'm near my bandwidth limit for the month:( start of feb should be ok though:)

alright, i'll hold onto my stuff til then =)
    and really, if anyone has an suggestions to what they would like to hear i'll be more than happy to share my collection. i love my dmb, mmmhmm

oh- and this is a HUGE rumor, but still brings a bit of hope. theres a lot of talk about dmb playing overseas; its about time that they have an international tour! there isn't much to back this up, But they are playing in Australia for a festival so that proves they are thinking about it -ya know? if i was to make a prediction i could see that a chance for u to see dmb in the near future is gonna happen. *knock on wood for ya -and cross my fingers to* hope it happens, -its a hell of a show!

yuppers ~Beth

• Advertisement

Cool, I'll get some more in feb so!

I hope they come here, in a way...

I don't think it would be half as good as a gig in the US. They just don't have the following they have there. As far as I know anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You know, I really have to wonder about the legallity of this thread.

I'm assuming you've read the charter (Especially seeing as you meant to read it BEFORE posting) so you know that posting links to copyrighted material is a bannable offence. I'm removing your links, 40crush41, so please don't "Share" your collection or you will of course be banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement