Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n/m

• 18-01-2005 9:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Warning: judgement error
    missing humour plugin

Please close all windows and disconnect from internet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

someone ban pet.

Viva the ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

done..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Later dudes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

aww.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Why was he banned? I take it his original post was offensive. Boo-urns to boo-ans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

lol calm yourself there, Pet wasn't banned. Sure didn't he post like an hour afterwards!?

His first yoke wasn't offensive, just strange yet extremely boring. I forget now.. I thought it was funny the way the other two called for a ban, they were obviously joking in the original context and so was I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

....i wasnt joking. ban pet.

ApeXaviour wrote:
    His first yoke wasn't offensive, just strange yet extremely boring. I forget now.. I thought it was funny the way the other two called for a ban, they were obviously joking in the original context and so was I.
    Heh, okay, I didn't cop that though. Also, I was in a rather pissy mood at the time, hence the period comment..
    In case anyone was wondering what was there in the first place, I took this quote:
    Evilution wrote:
    You want a REAL thread dealing with a REAL issue on boards, eh? Make one on The Internet dimishes peoples ability to deal with confrontation. Try modding that, you goons, if you could?

..and made it into a new thread, "just for ****s and giggles". And offered my own (rather incoherent, it was early in the morning) opinon on it. Nothing puerile, offensive or semen related, in case you were wondering!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

You people are on a bit of a power trip there as regards possibility of banning ppl... :rolleyes:

I second the ****s and giggles thread!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Chick wrote:
    You people are on a bit of a power trip there as regards possibility of banning ppl... :rolleyes:
    you could try reading that again, and maybe again and again, no mod had any intention of banning pet...

No I mean the suggestion of it

how does the suggestion of it in obvious jest preclude to abusing ones mod privlidges?

o yeah and for a nurse student ur on puters almost as often as i am...

Preclude? right... emmm ok... :/

Friday is my day off other than that im not on during the middle of the day?

yeah its my ....uhh day off too....... hrmm
    better head into college soon, have that assignment to start/finish/hand up today :)
    and my god girl do u some level of spam'n, join'd in sept n u've nearly as many posts as me...

And?

and my god girl do u some level of spam'n, join'd in sept n u've nearly as many posts as me...

Pffffffffft, on another of the forums I visit, someone made 12,700 posts in 9 months!

Pet wrote:
    Pffffffffft, on another of the forums I visit, someone made 12,700 posts in 9 months!
    and would you call those quality informative posts?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

blatent post to increase post count.....

carry on...

Pet wrote:
    Reason: I'm on my period

Here here I've just noticed that. Don't think you're gonna get in on that act :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Pet wrote:

I was given out for before for "spamming" the tcdsu boards (over 2,300 posts since may 2003) - ah but relativity is great.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

the su board is rather dire, IMO.....

This ain't a tangent cos...well the thread's not too clear anyways.

What exactly is wrong with the SU board? Apart from the hack factor.

and would you call those quality informative posts?

Surprisingly, a lot of them were. Apparently the guy was a really fast typist though.
    Here here I've just noticed that. Don't think you're gonna get in on that act

It's okay, you can keep it. :D
    This ain't a tangent cos...well the thread's not too clear anyways.

Have you learned anything over the past few days? Nothing stays on topic here, and that's the way we like it!
    And the SU board..it's not vBulletin! Which makes it a pain in the arse to use.

Pet wrote:
    Have you learned anything over the past few days?

Days? More like months?

Well yeah..that too!

Pet wrote:
    It's okay, you can keep it. :D
    I've never actually used that line... just so you know!

Chick wrote:
    I've never actually used that line... just so you know!
    But it must be sooooo handy!! It leaves you open to shouts of "plug it up!" though. But then you get asked out by the really cute guy whose girlfriend feels guilty but your mother doesn't approve and tries to lock you in the press with freaky pictures that follow you with their eyes and then tries to stop you going to the prom and then you do but a bucket of pigs blood is thrown on you and you go all crazy and REALLY go on the blob and then before you know it you've set fire to the dancehall and killed everyone.

One word Pet.

Issues.

• Advertisement

Ever heard of "Carrie"? :p

Advertisement