Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mx2.co.uk - Are they normally this slow?

• 18-01-2005 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

I ordered an iRiver 140 from MX2 over 2 weeks ago now. I got an e-mail 3 days after ordering to say that it had been dispatched. After a week I then e-mailed them to exlain I hadn't received it and if there was something they could do to track it. They curtly replied saying that it was sent with Royal Mail and noo tracking number is available.

Do they normally take this long?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Genghis

^bump^

... still waiting on the MP3 Player. This will be my third weekend without. Never again will I order from these guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

An ihp 1 40 was dispatched to me on the 23rd of december and it only arrivied a few days ago. Last time i got someting off them it only took 2 working days to arrive. So there is hope for you yet :) I see that have no option for "better" post, so i don't know if i'l be too comfortable using them in the future.
    edit: i'm wrong, they do special delivery, but you have to ring, can't be done online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Genghis

... still not here ... and no reply to my mail either. If this continues past Friday it will be four weeks minimum from order to delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

if your bothered why not ring them
    i was on to them yesterday and they were very helpful

Advertisement